Hawaiian Airlines Flights reservations | Cheap Tickets & Booking
Hawaiian Airlines (Hawaiian: Hui Mokulele o Hawaii) seems to be the leading carrier of scheduled aircraft to or from the Hawaiian Islands throughout the United States. It is entirely predicated in Honolulu, Hawaii, and would be the tenth-largest commercial airline, mostly in the United States.
The airline's home base is already at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport upon the island of Oahu, with a secondary hub at Kahului Airport mostly on the island of Maui. In addition, the air carrier kept a crew core at Los Angeles International Airport. Hawaiian Airlines flies to Asia, Australia, French Polynesia, Hawaii, New Zealand, American Samoa, as well as the continental United States.
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc., of which Peter R. Ingram seems to be the existing President and Chief Executive Officer, owns Hawaiian Airlines.
Hawaiian Airlines has never had a major accident or frigate deterioration in its heritage. It commonly ranks first in the United States for on-time performance and the lowest number of cancelled flights and baggage handling concerns.
Booking from the official Hawaiian Airlines Reservations portal, passengers get to know more about the services offered by this airline carrier, which is trusted by millions of customers every year!!!
List of all Hawaiian Airlines Flights
- Hawaiian Airlines flight to Mexico
- Hawaiian Airlines flight to the Philippines
- Hawaiian Airlines flight to Australia
- Hawaiian Airlines flight to American Samoa
- Hawaiian Airlines flight to Tahiti
- Hawaiian Airlines flight to Honolulu
- Hawaiian Airlines flight to San Francisco
- Hawaiian Airlines flight to Los Angeles
- Hawaiian Airlines flight to San Jose
- Hawaiian Airlines flight to Las Vegas
- Hawaiian Airlines flight to Phoenix
Why Book Hawaiian Airlines flight tickets?
Famous Route: Hawaiian Airlines operates regular flights to Hawaii from metropolitan areas throughout Asia, including North America, Australia, New Zealand, Tahiti, Japan, China, as well as Korea. The airline often integrates all Hawaii's main islands, including Kauai, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, and Oahu. Hawaiian Airlines' fleet includes a variety of Boeing, Airbus, and ATR airplanes.
Travel Classes- Hawaiian Airlines classifies its travellers into three categories: Additional Convenience, First Class, and Economic system. Only certain travellers are provided with personalized meal options, snack foods, as well as drinks; however, the availability varies depending on the class. Tourists in the Extra Comfort class have access to lounge access and specific electricity generation channels. Buyers are often granted free convenience packages. Luxury seats that fit comfortably to establish expansive bedrooms, data protection panels, as well as culinary dishes are available in the top quality cabin.
Extra Facilities: Hawaiian Airlines provides excellent service to its passengers. The friendly staff has always been eager to accommodate and make sure a good trip. As is customary in Hawaii, you will be welcomed with a scented garland of new lei flowers on such an entrance. Hawaiian Miles is a commitment method that enables frequent flyers to earn miles as individuals move. Miles can also make reservations and get special offers on hotels, buying stuff, and meals. The airline furthermore provides duty-free assistance on board. Check out the Duty-Free In-Flight Buying collection; only what you buy will be presented to your seat. Hana Hou, Hawaiian Airlines' in-flight magazine, offer useful information regarding Hawaii's cultural practices, locations, and individuals. These magazines, which are authored twice per month, provide excellent information on where to eat and where to take a trip in such urban centers.
Frequent flyer Program: Hawaiian Miles is the airport's priority boarding system. Hawaiian Miles could be accumulated by travelling with Hawaiian Airlines and revived for flights, improvements, and priority boarding.
The newest users are Pualani Gold and Pualani Platinum and enjoy benefits including such distinct verification, the Premier Club Lounge, primary concern upgrade and reserve handling, and personalized improvements.
Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy
The following are also the Hawaiian Airlines (HA) baggage policies for regular basic ticket prices:
- Travelling with only carry-on luggage.
- One personal object is available for free.
- One carry-on product is free of charge.
- Checked baggage / Hold luggage - Fees for every bag boost as the number of bags inspected increases.
General Conditions of Acceptance of Baggage
Your baggage will be accepted onboard the Hawaiian Airlines flight cabin as per the given conditions:
- Valid Ticket: You must present a valid ticket for transportation on Hawaiian flights or 'Ohana by Hawaiian and one or more other carriers with which Hawaiian has a codeshare agreement or interline transportation.
- Same Flight: Your baggage will be transported on the same flight that you have book with Hawaiian. Any flight other than the one you are scheduled on may not accept your baggage for transportation.
- Name and Contact Details Required: Each item of checked baggage must have your name and a phone number. Hawaiian Airlines will provide you a free identification label if you don't have one already.
- Size and Weight Limits: Your checked bag must not exceed the total linear dimensions of 62 in (157 cm) or the maximum weight of 50 lbs (22.5 kg). However, Hawaiian Airlines may accept larger or heavier baggage after the payment of additional overweight or oversize baggage fees.
- Inspection: Hawaiian and/or any other authorized government authorities may inspect your luggage with or without your knowledge or consent. If you refuse to allow them to inspect your luggage, the authorities reserve the right to remove it or refuse to transport it.
- Suitable for Transportation: Hawaiian's sole discretion requires that your luggage be fit for
travel. The airline won't take any baggage that:
- is prohibited by an Government Law;
- is not suitable to carry safely in the baggage compartment of the flight;
- may be a reason to cause injury or damage, or pose a safety risk to Hawaiian, its staff, cabin crew, guests, any aircraft or other equipment, or luggage, due to its packaging, contents, nature, or characteristics, or;
- is not suitable or sufficiently protected to withstand normal handling, unless the guest signs a release form.
- Valid Destination: Your luggage must be checked through a valid airport or destination. It will
not be checked if:
- To a point that is not on your booking route.
- If there is no Stopover after the final destination listed on your ticket, after your next point of Stopover.
- Beyond the point when you would like to reclaim all or some of your luggage.
- Beyond the point at which you have cleared all applicable charges.
- If the connecting flight is scheduled to depart from a different airport than the one at which you are scheduled to arrive, after the point at which you transfer to the connecting flight.
The following are the Hawaiian Airlines (HA) baggage policies for regular basic fares:
Overweight and oversized bags: Payments apply for every bag based on weight and size groupings.
Fitness equipment: Specific components may be subject to expenses.
Hawaiian Airlines Check-in Policy
The following are the Hawaiian Airlines (HA) baggage policies for regular basic fares:
Customers can check-in online using the airline's webpage. Check-in online is available up to 24 hours before departure.
Try bringing your passport and boarding pass specifics while you're at the airport for just a faster check-in.
Check-in Methods with Hawaiian Airlines
You can use several methods to check in for Hawaiian Airlines flights. There are three methods to check-in for flights, viz., Online/Web check-in, Mobile check-in, and Airport Check-in. Using these methods, customer can get their boarding pass without any hassle. Now, let us understand the several ways to Hawaiian Airlines check-in a bit
It is the easiest method to check in for Hawaiian flights. Using the online check-in method, passengers can avoid long queues and get their boarding passes on their devices. You just need a laptop or a cell phone and excellent internet connectivity. This facility is available from 24 hours to 60 minutes before the flight's scheduled take-off. All you need to complete the online check-in procedure is the Confirmation code/Ticket number/HawaiianMiles number and the passenger's last name. After entering the confirmation code and the last name, you will receive your flight e-boarding pass on your device.
It is also similar to the online/web check-in method. Now, check-in for Hawaiian Airlines flights can be made at finger tips using an app named Hawaiian Airlines. This mobile app is free to install and use, and it is available on both Apple iOS and Android OS. You can check in for your flights from 24 hours until 60 minutes before your scheduled departure.
The airport check-in method is also one of the best options to check in for the flights. If you are not able to use the online check-in method with Hawaiian Airlines, you have the option to reach out to the airport authorities and take their help. You can also take the help of the service kiosks available at the airport, where you need to enter your personal details related to your itinerary and get your boarding pass in no time. The machines will allow you to check in for your flight hassle-free.
To use the airport check-in method for Hawaiian Airlines flights, you need to arrive at least 3 hours early at the airport. In this way, you can avoid long queues and get your flight e-boarding pass easily. You can check in for your flight for up to 60 minutes before the scheduled take-off.
If you are having issues, queries, concerns, or suggestions, you can take the help of Hawaiian Airlines customer support service at any time of the day. You just need to dial a toll-free number to reach out to them and get the most suitable solutions from them.
Hawaiian Airlines Pet Travel Policy
Hawaiian Airlines is one of the trusted airline companies of the United States of America and is based in the US state of Hawaii. It is known for its customer-friendly policies and offers a convenient in-flight environment to everyone. Book Hawaiian Airlines Flight Tickets from the official website and get the best travel experiences onboard.
Hawaiian allows its passengers to travel with their pets without worrying about anything and ensures a comfortable flight journey for them and their companions. They accommodate dogs and cats in a pressurized, temperature-controlled cargo compartment of the aircraft following the policy stated below.
Traveling with Pet in the Passenger Cabin
- Passengers can travel with their pets only on inter-island flights and between the State of Hawaii and North America (except flights to/from JFK, BOS, MCO or AUS).
- Only dogs and cats are permitted onboard.
- The pet carrier should be fit properly under the front seat.
Traveling with Pet as Checked-In Baggage
- The combined weight of the pet and kennel must not exceed 70 lbs. If the weight exceeds 70 lbs., it may be transported via the cargo department.
- The pet will be loaded in the baggage compartment of the Hawaiian Airlines flight.
- Passengers can book their pet as checked-in baggage at the same time of their flight reservations (subject to applicable fees and space availability)
Traveling with Service Animals
Passengers may travel with a service animal that has been trained to perform specific work or tasks to assist a person with a disability in the management of their disability. It must be properly vaccinated, fully trained, and well-weaned.
Traveling with Emotional Support Animals
Effective Jan. 11, 2021, Hawaiian Airlines no longer accepts emotional support animals as service animals, following the U.S. Department of Transportation's updated regulations (14 CFR Part 382). Emotional support animals may be recognized and transported as pets if they meet all pet acceptance requirements.
Hawaiian Airlines FAQs
Q. How to book First Class with Hawaiian Airlines?
Ans. If you want to upgrade your existing Hawaiian Airlines reservation to first/business class, you can change your reservation through online or kiosk check-in. Confirmed upgrades to First/Business class subjected to applicable fare difference.
Q. How much is the cost to fly on a first-class ticket of Hawaiian airlines?
Ans. The cost of a first-class ticket depends on the duration of the route. You can expect its fare between $1,100 to $3,000 for round-trip first-class seats on non-stop flights between San Francisco and all the major airports in Hawaii.
Q. How do I change my Hawaiian Airlines flight?
Ans. Simply follow the below steps to change Hawaiian flights through the official website:
- Visit Hawaiian Airlines' official website and click on the 'My Trips' tab appearing on the homepage.
- Enter your last name and confirmation code or ticket number in the boxes and then select "View My Trip."
- Select "Change Flights" and then select the passengers whose flights need to be changed.
- Select the flight(s) you want to change, then choose your new flight(s) and complete your itinerary selections.
Q. How can I manage my Hawaiian Airlines Flight Booking?
Ans. You can manage Hawaiian airlines flights, make changes to your flights and seats, buy an upgrade, track your flight status, and much more. Visit the 'Manage your Trip' section and fill in the required information like your Last Name and the Confirmation Code. Then, you will be directed to the page where you can change or view your itinerary.
Q. How do I print my boarding pass?
Ans. Hawaiian Airlines offers three-way check-in for flights where you can avoid long queues, viz, online, mobile, and airport check-in.
Online Check-In: You can check in using your computer or laptop. Go to the 'Manage Flights' section, choose the 'Check-in' option from the dropdown menu. Enter the requisite details, follow the instructions and get your boarding pass in less time.
Mobile App Check-In: Download the official mobile application of Hawaiian Airlines and check in with your smartphone. Go to the 'Manage My Trip' section, enter the requisite details for the mobile check-in and get your boarding pass on your registered email id.
Airport Check-In: you can check-in at the airport using Hawaiian self-service kiosks. Enter your confirmation code, confirmation email, and E-Ticket/Hawaiian Miles number, to proceed with the check-in process, and then print your boarding pass.
Q. Can I get any vacation offers from Hawaiian Airlines?
Ans. Yes, the airline company provides you with the option of awesome vacation packages. There are various choices such as Flight & Hotel; Flight & Car; Flight, Hotel, & Car; Hotel & Car or Hotel only. It will save you time and money by giving you a complete package, including hotel, car, and air travel.
Q. How do I upgrade my first class with Hawaiian Miles?
Ans. You can use your Hawaiian Miles by contacting the Hawaiian Airlines Reservations counter. However, Hawaiian Miles upgrades must be completed no later than 26 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
Q. What document do I need to carry for my Hawaiian airline flights?
Ans. Domestic Travel: Documents for travel to/from Hawaii and within the Hawaiian Islands are the same as any other U.S. state. If you are flying to Hawaii within the United States, you only need a valid government photo ID.
Children and teenagers under 18 do not need an ID when traveling with a companion who has a valid ID but they must be traveling with some form of ID, such as a school ID card.
International Travel: Travelers (adults, infants, and children) must have a valid U.S. passport when traveling internationally. A visa may also be required for entry at your destination airport.