Bookofare truly believes in transparency and fair dealing, therefore, during hassle-free flight reservations, we provide an invoice enlisting the low fares, reasonable taxes, shopping fee and cost of additional services. This helps you in knowing what all are airlines paying for without any confusion, in case of flight cancellation or refund.
Below are some of the things that bookofare wants to know while making trouble-free flight cancellation and refunds:
- Customers have an authority to get full refunds only if your flight ticket is refundable. Therefore, Bookofare advises you to go through all the terms and conditions of respective airlines before making flight reservations.
- Additional charges like taxes and other fee are influenced by government and will either be included in your flight fare or will be itemized on checkout pages to tell you the actual cost of your journey.
- If your ticket is refundable, youâ€™ll be charged an extra fee by bookofare customer support for all the flight ticket cancellations.
- allows you to cancel your existing flight bookings without paying any additional charges if cancellation is done within 24 hours of original purchases. Customers may contact the dedicated team in case of any query or issue related to reservations, cancellations, refunds, etc.
- A refund request will be accepted if the cancellation and refunds have been applied through Bookofare and the particular airline allows the same.
- Customer who didnâ€™t reach before the scheduled flight time, will not be eligible for any kind of refunds.
- Airlines have full authority to charge a penalty on the refunded fares in case of any cancellation.
- Bookofare is not responsible for any fluctuation in taxes while making flight reservations. A non-refundable fee that will be charged for every ticket has been mentioned as an actual ticket price.
- If your journey needs an issuance of the paper tickets, then only the handling and shipping fees will be charged.
Cancellation and Refunds
The air travel journey is supposed to change if it is permitted by the airline fare rules and you might need to pay the flight change fee which is charged by the airline itself, ranging from $200 and $500 on every flight ticket. The rate may fluctuate depending on the carrier, market and specific fare rules.
Bookofare does not include Low-Cost Carriers (LCCs) under its cancellation and refund policy. It means all the flight tickets booked for an LCC are non-refundable even if you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of original purchases.