United Airlines Flights reservations | Cheap Tickets & Booking
United Airlines is one of the trusted brands in the aviation industry. With an extensive domestic and international route network spread across the United States and all six continents, United Airlines makes a cut above all other giants in the world. Currently, it operates flights in more than 342 destinations connecting large metropolises with small towns. It has a fleet size of 789 aircraft, making it the fourth-largest airline company in the world.
United has an established reputation in the aviation industry. Its best-in-class flight infrastructure, convenient flight schedules, quality onboard experiences, customer satisfaction, easy-to-use flight booking portal, and much more. It is also certified as a 3-Star Airline for the quality of its airport and onboard products and staff service with excellent product ratings on seats, amenities, food & beverages, IFE, cleanliness, etc.
Here's a list of all United Flights
- United Airlines Flights to Palm Springs
- United Airlines Flights to Los Angeles
- United Airlines Flights to Sydney
- United Airlines Flights to Miami
- United Airlines Flights to Kuwait
- United Airlines Flights to Rome
- United Airlines Flights to Athens
- United Airlines Flights to Frankfurt
- United Airlines Flights to Copenhagen
- United Airlines Flights to Montreal
Why Book United Airlines flight tickets?
United is a founding member of the Star Alliance Team, which provides efficient flight services to nearly 200 countries. United has major hubs in Chicago, Denver, Houston, Guam, Newark, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Washington. It is known for its quality services at affordable airfares. It also has plenty of attractive offers and deals that make customers get the most of it on a single flight.
1. Quality Food and Beverage Services: United inflight meals policy is no less than a tongue- watering menu. It provides a menu before the flight take-off from where you can select and pre-order your meal before checking in for the flight. Well-trained chefs make the whole meal course for the passengers.
2. Entertainment Services: Passengers can enjoy a variety of inflight entertainment services with United private screening. This service enables passengers to watch live streaming movies, shows, and music videos of their choice.
3. Reserve your itinerary for future purchase: Through United's FareLock service, passengers can hold their reserved fare and complete the purchase of the itinerary at a later time. This ensures that the itinerary price won't go up and that the flight won't sell out.
United Airlines Baggage Policy
Customers can enjoy a seamless travel experience with united.com and get the various benefits while flying with United flights. For a traveler with a booking with united.com can get amazing vacation offers with excellent flight experiences. However, when it comes to carrying some luggage on board a flight, it becomes a headache for most the travelers. Well, that's not the case with United Airlines. It has a decent and easy-to-understand baggage policy. United allows its customers to carry baggage with them but adhering strictly to the policy.
For most United flights, passengers can bring one carry-on bag and one personal item (plus other special items) on board.
- The maximum dimensions for a carry-on bag allowed on a United flight are 9"x 14"x 22" (22 cm x 35 cm x 56 cm).
- The carry-on should fit in the overhead bin.
- The maximum dimensions for a personal item allowed onboard are 9"x 10"x 17" (22 cm x 25 cm x 43 cm).
- The personal item should fit underneath the seat space in front of the passenger.
Book a flight with United Airlines and get amazing family vacation deals to several exclusive locations of the world at greater discounts.
- The standard checked bag can measure (length + width + height) on the outside is 62 inches.
- The maximum weight per bag allowed for United Economy and United Business/United First/United Polaris business class are 50 pounds (23 kilograms) and 70 pounds (32 kilograms), respectively.
United Airlines Check-In Policy
Book a flight United Airlines and get the exclusive services on board the flights. United offers several options to check-in for the flight seamlessly and comfortably. Customers can use Online Check-in, Mobile Check-in, Kiosk Check-in, Auto Check-in, and Curbside Check-in options.
Visit the official website of United Airlines and click on the 'Check In' option under the 'My Trips' tab. You can also check in through this link: www.united.com/checkin.
Open the United Airlines mobile application and check-in directly through the smartphone.
Visit the United Airlines self-serve kiosk at the airport and check-in by MileagePlus card, passport, or driver's license. You need to scan your passport or boarding document and enter the e-Ticket number or confirmation number. The kiosk can also print a flight boarding pass, flight change, seat upgrade, and viewing seat maps.
This option enables customers to check-in online for the remaining segment of their itinerary and can also be done at airport self-service kiosks or through the mobile application.
This check-in service is offered by several airports across the United States. In this way, you need to provide the e-Ticket number or photo ID, United Airlines flight reservation code, and flight destination.
- For United and United Express-operated flights within the U.S., passengers without checked bags must check-in at least 30 minutes before departure.
- For United and United Express-operated flights within the U.S., Passengers with checked bags must check-in at least 45 minutes before the flight departure.
- For United and United Express-operated international flights, Passengers must check-in at least 60 minutes before flight departure, no matter whether they are checking baggage or not.
Steps to make United Airlines Reservations
Get your flight reservations done with United Airlines easily. Follow these simple steps to get your seats reserved with United flights in no time:
- Open the official website of United Airlines or search united.com in your device web browser.
- Fill in the necessary details such as your boarding and arrival destinations, departure and arrival dates, the total number of passengers, class type, etc., under the 'Book' tab.
- Search the suitable flight for your journey after clicking on 'Find Flights.'
- Select the most suitable flight from the list of available flights for that itinerary. Click on 'Continue.'
- Enter the passenger details such as name, date of birth, gender, suffix, frequent flyer number, etc., on the next page. Fill in all the requisite details related to your journey on the same page.
- Click on the 'Continue' button at the right corner of the page.
- Select your bundle offer from the bundle list and click on 'Continue to Seats.'
- Select the desirable seats from the seat map on the next page and then directly 'Continue to payment.'
- Make your payment through a safe and secure payment interface of United Airlines.
- Your United Airlines flight ticket will be sent to your registered email ID after completing the whole process.
You can update or cancel your United flight booking under the "Manage Travel" section. For any query, suggestion, or help, you can contact the United Airlines helpdesk any time of the day. Make your plans ASAP!
Important Hubs of United Airlines
United Airlines has eight important hubs in the United States, with Chicago O'Hare being the largest hub in terms of passengers carried and the number of scheduled flight departures.
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
Manage Travel with United Airlines
Customers willing to enjoy a hassle-free travel experience with United Airlines can book their flight tickets from the united.com website. The website allows you to be updated with flight-related information, manage flights, cancel or rebook flights under the "Manage Travel" section available on the United Airlines homepage. Below are some of the services offered by www.united.com
- Hassle-free flight reservations
- Updating flight bookings
- Easy check-in
- Update contact information
- Flight-related updates
- Addition of extra baggage
- Seat assignments
- Know flight schedules
- Addition of special services
- Change or cancel the bookings
To get more details regarding United Airlines services or any issues or concerns related to flight bookings, call United's reservation helpdesk at or +1-866-207-1317.
Seat Selection with United Airlines
United Airlines is popular among families and frequent flyers, as it ensures quality experiences with excellent onboard services. United is one of the giant airline carriers of America as it offers its services to various destinations across the globe. Apart from its extensive route network, it allows passengers to select the seats of their choice hassle-free and perform their seat selections as per their preferences. To know more or for any kind of assistance, you can contact the United Airlines Reservations Helpdesk.
Steps to Select Preferred Seats
If you desire to select your desired seats from the official United Airlines Flights Booking site, then follow the steps below to make the seat selection of your choice from the United Airlines reservations portal:
- Visit www.united.com from your device web browser or open the United Airlines mobile app on your mobile.
- Enter your journey details under the 'Book' section, such as 'From'/'To' destinations, 'Dates,' 'Class,' etc., on the website home page.
- Click on 'Find Flights' to search for available flights for that itinerary.
- Select the desired flight for your travel according to convenience and comfort.
- Click on the "Continue to traveler information" button at the bottom of the page and enter all your personal information in the spaces provided as you proceed further.
- Click on the 'Continue to choose seat' button for the seat selection and wait for the flight's seat map to load on the page.
- Select the desirable seats which aren't grey. Please note that white seats will carry no charge, but blue and orange seats will cost you extra charges.
- Choose seats for additional passengers if you are not traveling alone.
- Then click on the "Next Flight" option to select seats for any connecting flights and your return trip.
- Click the continue button to visit the next page.
In this way, you can select desirable or preferred seats for your journey using the United Airlines Reservations website or United's mobile application. For any query or help, they can contact United Airlines customer support executive regarding any issue such as change of seats, flight reservation, ticket booking, flight management, etc.
Pet Travel with United Airlines
United Airlines is a pet-friendly air passenger carrier giant that offers pet travel onboard its flights. United ensures a quality, safe and comfortable experience for a pet traveling with its owner. It knows the significance of a furry animal friend in a humanâ€™s life, and thatâ€™s why United has come up with a well-defined pet policy. The policy has some important points regarding pet travel, which goes according to the rules and guidelines by the International Pet and Animal Transportation Association (IPATA). United Airlines cheap flight reservations make the booking easier and hassle-free.
United Allows domesticated cats and dogs on board its flights that can fit in a pet carrier underneath the seat in front of the passenger. These are called in-cabin pets.
Pets canâ€™t be in-cabin for flights to/from or through Hawaii and some international cities, but they are allowed on select United Airlines flights.
Passengers can bring a pet kennel aboard in addition to a carry-on bag allowance. There is a $125 service charge each way with an additional $125 service charge for each stopover of more than 4 hours within the United States or more than 24 hours outside the U.S. United Airlines reservations airline tickets are available on the website at affordable rates.
Requirements for In-Cabin Pets
- Puppies and kittens must be older than two months for domestic United flights, while they must be at least four months older for international flights due to rabies vaccination requirements.
- Pets arenâ€™t allowed to travel with kids and unaccompanied minors.
- There will be an extra ticket of $125 each way for an additional pet. The additional pet must also remain in the floor space under the seat with another pet.
- If a pet doesnâ€™t fit in a kennel, theyâ€™ll need to travel with Unitedâ€™s PetSafe Program.
- Pets must travel on the same flight as the ownerâ€™s.
- Oxygen service wonâ€™t be available for pets in case of an emergency.
Pet Carriers and Kennel Guidelines
- The pet must be carried in an approved hard-sided or softy-sided carrier.
- The carrier must fit completely under the seat in front of the passenger and remain there every time.
- The hard-sided pet carrier must be 17.5â€³ long x 12â€³ wide x 7.5â€³ high (44 cm x 30 cm x 19 cm).
- The soft-sided carrier must be 18â€³ long x 11â€³ wide x 11â€³ high (46 cm x 28 cm x 28 cm).
- The soft-sided pet carriers can exceed the specified dimensions because they are collapsible and easily fit underneath a seat without blocking the aisle.
- Only one pet is allowed per carrier, and the animal must be able to sit and turn around comfortably.
How to Book an In-Cabin Pet through United.com?
Passengers can bring small domesticated cats and dogs on board United flights. United Airlines book a flight and get amazing treatment with their pet. United flight booking with pets can be made while booking a trip on the website and indicating the total number of passengers on the same reservation. By following the prompts under the â€œPets in Cabinâ€ section, passengers can include pets in their flights. They can also add pets to their existing reservation through Manage Reservations on united.com.
United Airlines Flight Change Policy
United Airlines is a trusted global aviation giant which offers quality flight services at low and comparable prices. It has quality travel assurance, user-friendly customer support service, and fantastic vacation offers at low prices. It is one of the most-used air passenger carriers in the world with more than a million passengers on board every year. United Airlines flights have comfortable cabin space and plenty of additional services that may help a passenger to experience the luxury of flight travel at low airfares.
Sometimes we may encounter a situation where we need to change our trip or make some changes in the plan. This headache gets doubled when we want to go on a flight. We need to find a suitable flight change policy of the airline which can change a hefty amount from us. However, you don't need to worry as United Airlines knows this and therefore it provides a flexible flight change policy to its customers.
According to its Flight change policy, you can choose from multiple options to change an existing United Airlines flight booking. You can ask for a refund, switch to a different flight in the next three hours on the same day of the cancellation or completely change your reservations time and location. It includes some charges that may depend upon the request you want related to the change. The change request also depends on the ticket type and method you used to purchase the ticket.
United Flight Change within 24 Hours
You can cancel an existing booked United Airlines ticket within 24 hours without any charges and apply for a new ticket according to United's 24 hours flight cancellation facility. If you have booked United flight tickets which is at least 7 days away from the departure date, then you can cancel that booking for free or can ask for the change in the flight reservation free of cost. But you need to cancel or ask for the necessary changes within 24 hours of the United ticket booking. For more details, you can contact United Airlines customer care and get your issues resolved in no time.
Keep Some Important Points in Mind
- You can select a new flight through the official website of the airlines or through the mobile app, within 24 hours of the United flight booking.
- You can make changes to your reservations within 24 hours of booking without any change fees through the "Manage my Trip" option of United.com.
- You can contact the United Airlines customer support helpline and talk to the representative regarding your amendment or change in the reservation.
United Airlines Flight Cancellation & Refund Policy
Do you want to cancel your United Airlines flight because your travel plans have changed? Or are you dropping your United flight journey plan dues to some unprecedented reasons? Well, here is the United Airlines flight cancellation policy that you need to know to get your flights canceled hassle-free, and so you save some bucks while doing that.
This policy allows you to cancel a United flight ticket in a hassle-free manner and without any delay. It can save your time and money if you end up with the need to cancel. United Airlines offers you to change or cancel your flight reservation.
- If you cancel your United Airlines booking online within 24 hours of the ticket purchase, you won't have to pay any flight cancellation charges.
- If you are canceling your United ticket after the passage of 24 hours of the ticket purchase, you will be charged some nominal charges according to your travel class.
- If you have purchased a refundable United ticket, you can cancel your flight within seven days of the scheduled flight take-off.
- If you have canceled your United flight ticket on the day of departure, your total ticket fare will be fortified. You will not receive a refund in this case.
- If you have made your United Airlines flight booking from a third-party website, you need to acknowledge the cancellation policy of that website regarding the refund.
You will be entitled to get a refund if:
- Your flight departing from the European Union, Norway, Iceland, or Switzerland is:
- Delayed by 5 hours or more, you can cancel your flight ticket without penalty and request a refund (plus compensation).
- Delayed by 3 hours or more, you are entitled to receive compensation if the flight delay was within the control of United Airlines.
- All types of flight tickets are eligible for cancellations and refunds, such as in case of death, severe or chronic illness, and jury duty, including tickets purchased by using cash/cheque/credit/debit card, award tickets, as well as bulk fares, and net fares.
- United's Basic Economy tickets cannot be canceled but qualify for a full refund within the 24-hour window if you have purchased the ticket a week or more before the scheduled departure date.
- The estimated processing time for refunds from credit card purchases is seven business days. Other modes of refunds are processed within 20 business days as usual.
- If you want a refund on a ticket issued through a travel agency or a third-party website, you need to contact the agency directly.
United Airlines FAQs
Q. Can I book flights for multiple-stop itineraries online with United Airlines?
Ans. Yes, you can buy United flight tickets for multiple-destination travel by selecting "Multi-city" under Trip type in the advanced booking path. You can also click on this link to book multiple-stop trips: https://www.united.com/ual/en/US/flight-search/book-a-flight
Q. How many passengers can I book in a single flight reservation?
Ans. United allows booking of up to eight travelers at a time on united.com. To book air tickets for groups of nine travelers, Call +1-800-864-8331 within the U.S. and Canada or your local United customer service center. For groups of 10 or more, please get in touch with United Groups for special consideration.
Q. Can I make changes to my reservation after I purchase it?
Ans. Yes, United allows changes to most tickets, although a Basic Economy ticket cannot. If your ticket can be changed, you can do so in the 'Manage Reservations' section after purchasing. Keep in mind that a change fee may also apply.
Q. Which flights offer Basic Economy fares?
Ans. United Airlines offers Basic Economy fares on select routes. If available for a particular flight, the Basic Economy option will be displayed on the search results page on the official website and on the "Choose your travel experience" section of the official mobile app.
Q. How can I make changes to my name on the united.com account?
Ans. You can make changes to your name through the Personal Identification Change Request Form. Significant name changes will require you to submit identification or document verification. A simple name change, such as a spelling correction or addition or deletion of the middle name, will not require verification.
Select the "Profile & Preferences" section to make a simple name change and then select "Personal Info." You can also edit your information in the "About Me" section.
Q. How can I change my flight on the same day of travel for free?
Ans. Premier members can make changes on other flights for free when the originally purchased fare class is available on the new United Airlines flight. However, a difference in fare may apply even if the same original ticketed fare class is available for other customers.
Q. How do I contact a United Airlines customer care representative?
Ans. If any issue regarding United flight booking arises, you can contact a United customer care representative by dialing these numbers: +1-800-864-8331 or +1-866-207-1317. They are ready for your help 24*7.
Q. How do I know what I need for my trip with United?
Ans. United has got you covered. If you've already booked your flight with united.com, visit the Travel-Ready Center for more helpful information specific to your upcoming trip. You can see what your requirements are and even upload any kind of documents or test results.