Allegiant Airlines Flights reservations | Cheap Tickets & Booking
Allegiant Air (abbreviated Allegiant) is a low-cost airline based in the United States which conducts both planned and charter planes. It is the fourteenth-biggest commercial airline in Northern America as the main air carrier.
It was established in 1997 as WestJet Express and is fully controlled by Allegiant Travel Agency, an officially traded firm with 4,000 staff and a market capitalization of more than US$2.6 billion. Summerlin, Nevada, a Las Vegas suburb, houses the corporate head offices. Allegiant Air was established in January 1997 as WestJet Express by Mitch Allee (founder, CEO), Jim Patterson (governor), and Dave Beadle (chief pilot). After losing a logo issue with West Jet Air Center of South Dakota, Rapid City, and identifying the title's resemblance to WestJet Airlines of Alberta, Calgary, the airline changed its title to Allegiant Air and obtained FAA and US DOT accreditation for planned and domestic charter flights on June 19, 1998.
Book a flight Allegiant Airlines and get to know more about this trusted passenger carrier of the United States. Passengers can book cheap allegiant airlines flight tickets from the official website to fly to their desired location.
Here's a list of all the Allegiant Airlines Flights
- Allegiant Airlines flight to Albany
- Allegiant Airlines flight to Anchorage
- Allegiant Airlines flight to Appleton
- Allegiant Airlines flight to Bangor
- Allegiant Airlines flight to Baltimore
- Allegiant Airlines flight to Bismarck
- Allegiant Airlines flight to Bloomington
- Allegiant Airlines flight to Boise
- Allegiant Airlines flight to Boston
- Allegiant Airlines flight to Bozeman
- Allegiant Airlines flight to Bristol
How to make Allegiant Airlines Flight Booking Online?
Flight booking with Allegiant Airlines is an easy process where a customer can add plenty of useful services to their itinerary. This allows them to customize their reservation and choose the most desirable advantage from Allegiant Airlines. It is also one of the most used air passenger carriers and is trusted by millions of passengers.
Allegiant Air always strives to meet a passenger's demands, and that's why it is popular among people. It never hesitates to cover the extra mile for their comfort and convenience. Make it your travel partner and experience what you've never experienced.
Making an online Allegiant Airlines flight booking is a hassle-free process. Just follow these below steps to book Allegiant Airlines flight tickets.
- Visit www.allegiantair.com or open the Allegiant Airlines mobile application on your device.
- Select the route type viz., Round Trip, or One Way.
- Enter the destination and arrival airports, departure and arrival dates, and the total number of passengers travelling in the designated spaces.
- Click on the 'Search' button to go to the next page.
- Now, there will be a list of available flights for that itinerary appearing on the next page. Select the flight of your choice and budget, and click on the 'Continue' button.
- Choose from a suitable bundle, viz., 'allegiant bonus' or 'allegiant total' on the next page.
- Enter the passenger(s) details such as Name, Suffix, Gender, DOB, Contact Details, etc., on the next page. You can also add special assistance on this page for a better experience.
- Click on 'Continue.'
- Select your seats for your departure and return (if you have) from the airplane seat map and then click on 'Continue.'
- Add baggage (optional) to your itinerary on the next page and then click on 'Continue.'
- Add Hotel and Car to your itinerary (optional) as you proceed further.
- Proceed to the payment page and make your Allegiant flight booking payment through a secured gateway after checking all the details.
- After completing the flight booking process, you will receive your e-Ticket on your registered email ID. Keep it for future purposes.
If you are facing any issue regarding Allegiant ticket booking, hotel or car reservations, flight managing policy, check-in, flight change or cancellation, etc., you can reach out to the Allegiant Airlines ticketing helpdesk, which is available for your help any time of the day.
Why Book Allegiant Airlines Flights tickets?
We've all seen the costs that appear in our flight ticket searches that appear to be enough good to be true. These prices are frequently accurate, but there is a grab as with all things in daily existence. Expenditure or low-cost airlines have enlarged their offerings to cover a big part of the United States during the last decade. Nowadays, we'll take a look at Allegiant Air and display to you what to anticipate while booking your next plane with a low-cost airline.
Allegiant Air is a famous low-cost American airline that provides around 177 towns such as Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Austin, Phoenix, and New Orleans.
Allegiant Air is purchased and managed by Allegiant Tour Operator. Allegiant Airfares to these towns are frequently the cheapest on the market; however, as the saying goes, there's no such thing as a free lunch". Tickets booked from Allegiant Airlines Flight Booking portal give a wide range of offers and rewards that passengers may use for their next travel. There are several advantages of booking Allegiant Flight Tickets from the official website as given below.
- Allegiant provides numerous onboard amenities for their cost, such as leather seats for all travelers and meals and beverages on all planes. Still, there are sometimes costs for goods that are complementary with other airlines. Often check the airline's website before flying to avoid being surprised by in-flight fees.
- While electronic gadgets are permitted on almost all planes in the United States, Allegiant does not provide in-flight WiFi, as do some of the bigger carriers. If you're traveling Allegiant, please ensure you have a film or two downloaded to your smartphone, so you don't have to rely on WiFi to maintain yourself amused during the plane.
- The airline does provide travelers with a labeled MasterCard that enables them to obtain myAllegiant Points whenever they make an airline reservation or buy with one of Allegiant's partner brands using the card. The points can be used to reserve flights with Allegiant Airlines, hire cars, hotel reservations, and other services.
Allegiant Airlines Baggage Allowance
Allegiant travelers are allowed to bring one free private object. Allegiant enables one carry-on object up to 9"x14"x22" in size and charges costs varying from $10 to $75.
Allegiant luggage charges for verified backpacks weighing up to 40 pounds and measuring 80 inches (L+W+H) or less range from $18 to $50, based on your tour.
On Allegiant, the per-bag cost for verifying extra bags, i.e., your third or fourth verified backpack, ranges from $18 to $50. For each person, no more than four inspected luggage is permitted.
Overloaded baggage is defined as any backpack weighing more than 40 pounds. Allegiant charges $50 to $75 for overloaded luggage about any standard, excess, or overstuffed luggage charges.
Passengers may get all the required details about the baggage policy through official Allegiant Airlines reservations portal.
You have the following features for checking in for your Allegiant Airlines (G4) plane:
- Online Check-in (Web Check-in)
- Mobile Check-in
- Ticket Counter check-in at the airport
Check-in for your Allegiant Airlines (G4) plane online beginning 24 hours before the planned departure time to obtain a cellphone boarding pass on your smartphone or a printing boarding pass. This choice is available if and only if the following conditions are met:
- You've got a digital ticket, and your first plane is with Allegiant Airlines (G4).
- You can get to your booking by entering your verification code or e-ticket number.
- You are not a traveler with specific wants (for example, an unaccompanied minor or touring with a pet).
Allegiant Airlines Check-in Policy
Checking in with Allegiant Airlines is a much easier and hassle-free process if you do it online through your device. You just need an electronic device and excellent internet connectivity. The online facility of Allegiant Airlines will help you to get your flight boarding pass and also help you save some bucks. The advance online check-in opens 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure and ends up to 45 minutes before the take-off. A confirmation email regarding your check-in will be sent to your registered email ID.
There are several methods by which you can check in online with Allegiant Airlines and get your boarding pass easily. You can check-in online or offline at the airport. Let us have some in-depth knowledge of these methods:
By using the online check-in method, customers can check in through the official website of Allegiant Airlines. You don't need to waste your time waiting in the long queues and get your flight boarding pass with this simple procedure done on mobile or any other device. To check-in online:
- Visit www.allegiantair.com and click on the 'Manage my Travel' tab under the "Travel Info" section.
- Enter the passenger's first name, last name and flight confirmation code in the space provided.
- Click on the "Find my Trip" option and proceed further.
- Find the Check-in option, and you will receive your flight boarding pass at your registered email address, which you can print or keep for future purposes.
Most airlines use the latest technology, and Allegiant Airlines is no different. After booking Allegiant Airlines flight tickets, you can use the mobile check-in method to get your flight boarding pass to board the flight. You need to download Allegiant's mobile app and get your pass saved on your mobile. The mobile app is available for free on Android and Apple iOS. The Allegiant mobile check-in facility is available 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure and 45 minutes before the scheduled take-off.
If you cannot check-in online for your Allegiant flight, you can use the offline check-in method. It can be done directly at the airport using the self-service kiosks. It would be best if you arrived at the airport 2 hours in advance to use the kiosks available at the airport premises. Take a government-issued photo ID and the six-digit flight confirmation code or e-ticket number with you to complete this process. Enter the personal details at the kiosk, and you can get yourself checked in for your Allegiant Airlines flight and get your boarding pass easily. You can visit the airport check-in counter to get checked in with the help of self-service kiosks instead of standing for long at the airline premises.
Allegiant Airlines Special Assistance Policy
Allegiant Airlines offers outstanding travel services to every customer. It focuses more on travelers with special needs and provides the best onboard services to them. They can easily connect with the airline's customer support service and get the special treatment they want while boarding an Allegiant flight.
To avail of special assistance services, passengers are required to present the essential document such as a health card or an injury report to the airline's authority. There is no extra fee for carrying medical devices such as walkers, canes, baby strollers, wheelchairs, etc. Also, you need to reach out to the airline's executive before the flight take-off to let them arrange these items for your boarding the aircraft.
Allegiant Airlines recommend pregnant women consult a doctor before boarding the flight. If the pregnant woman is flying within 45 days, Allegiant suggests keeping the medical record of the flyer. The cabin crew and the staff take complete care of the passengers and also provides a health kit to the pregnant ladies in case of an emergency.
- Children aged between 2 to 14 years traveling on Allegiant Airlines flights must have their own seat and be accompanied by a fare-paying passenger who is at least 15 years old.
- Children under 24 months must be a ticketed passenger, seated in an FAA-approved car seat, or be a lap child and accompanied by an adult passenger who is at least 15 years old.
Allegiant Airlines does not offer unaccompanied minor services. Passengers under the age of 14 will be considered children on the date of their travel, and they must be accompanied by a passenger who is at least 15 years old with the same Allegiant flight reservation.
To know more about this policy, you can reach out to the Allegiant Airlines booking helpdesk and get your issues resolved in no time. Just make your plans and fly with Allegiant Airlines.
Pet Travel with Allegiant Airlines
Allegiant Airlines is an American low-cost air passenger carrier that was established in the year 1997. It is one of the â€œmost traveled with" airlines as it offers quality flight services at cheap base fares. It has a simple baggage policy where it allows only a single personal item for free. If you are flying with standard carry-on baggage, you will be charged between $10 and $75.
Wishing to take your pets onboard an Allegiant flight? If yes, then book an Allegiant flight ticket from the official website hassle-free. Allegiant welcomes small animals/pets in the cabin for passengers traveling within 48 American states. However, you are not allowed to take your pet to international destinations and those U.S. territories that don't accept all pets. Have a look at some conditions before flying with your pet on Allegiant flights:
Traveling with Pets/Animals
- Allegiant only allows small domestic dogs and cats.
- All pets must be elder than 8 weeks old.
- Passengers need to pay a non-refundable fee of $50 per segment per carrier for all pets.
- Traveling passenger with a pet must be more than 15 years old.
- All animals must be harmless, odorless, and shouldn't be violent or in physical distress.
- The pet/animals won't be transported in the cargo bin.
- Animal health certificate will not be required onboard an Allegiant flight.
- All pets must be carried in a pet carrier whose dimensions may be no larger than 9" H x 16" W x 19" D.
- There must be 2 pets per carrier and only 1 carrier per passenger.
- The pet carrier must be leak-proof, comfortable, and well ventilated from at least 3 sides.
- The carrier must be comfortable enough so that the pet can sit and make easy movements freely.
- Passengers may not occupy an exit row, one row before/after an exit row, or occupy a seat in the bulkhead with their pet carriers.
- Passengers don't need to take their pet's health certificate. However, Allegiant is not responsible for the health and well-being of their pets in the cabin.
- Passengers who won't follow the above guidelines may be denied boarding.
- Passengers need to check in with their pet with an Allegiant Airlines agent at the ticket counter or at the gate counter at least one hour before scheduled flight take-off to ensure pets and pet carriers are compliant with the airline's policy and guidelines.
If you want to book a flight Allegiant Airlines and take your furry pet friend onboard aircraft, you must go through the pet policy of the airline. You can also reach out to the airline's customer support service and get relevant solutions to your issues. For more information, contact TSA.gov regarding clearing TSA security and pet travel.
Allegiant Airlines Flight Cancelation Policy
Sometimes, things may not go according to our will and we have to cancel our plans, right? The same is with air travel. If you are having a change in your air travel plans, Allegiant Airlines comes forward for an easy and hassle-free ticket cancelation policy.
- Allegiant 24 hours Cancellation Policy: You can cancel a flight ticket within 24 hours and get a full refund only if you have booked your flight at least 7 days prior to departure. Allegiant's 24-hour flight cancellation policy applies to all types of tickets.
- Allegiant Cancellation Policy for Standard Tickets: If you are canceling your allegiant airline flight ticket after 24 hours of booking, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $75 per passenger per segment. You will be issued a non-refundable future credit after a deduction of $75 from the original amount you paid.
- Allegiant Cancellation Policy on Award Tickets: If you want to cancel an award ticket due to a sudden change in your travel plan, then you will be charged $75 as the cancellation fee. Please note that cancellation charges for Allegiant Airlines Flights in both cases (Standard and Award) are the same.
How to Claim Refund from Allegiant Airlines?
Sometimes, things don't work out as planned because of unprecedented circumstances, so we need to cancel our travel plans. Allegiant Airlines knows everything that travelers face after canceling their flight. And so, Allegiant has created a decent and easy-to-understand refund policy through which travelers can claim their expensed amount back in the form of refund or travel credit for future travel.
Steps to Claim Refund
Every airline has a well-made refund policy for travelers. They are liable to refund the ticket amount of the canceled flight to the original form of payment. If you have booked an Allegiant Airlines flight, you can request a refund by sending an email to the airline. Have a look at each of these points to start the process in one go.
- Visit the Customer Request page of Allegiant.com
- Select the nature of the request from the drop-down menu
- Select the profile
- Enter the requester's first and last name
- Give the details of the contact number
- Provide the registered email address
- Tap on "Yes" from the drop-down menu to state that the passenger wants to claim the refund
- Insert the flight confirmation number
- Describe the problem/issue in detail
- Wait for the reply from the other end within 2-3 business days.
- Check all the details to be correct
- At the end, check all the details on your Email to be right.
If you have canceled your Allegiant flight and seeking a refund, you can ask for the refund by contacting Allegiant's Reservations Center. The customer support executive is open 24*7 to assist with all the problems and concerns to the customers regarding the refund process, manage booking, or any other issue.
Allegiant Airlines FAQs
Q. How to get Allegiant Air cheap flights?
Ans. There are several ways through which you can avail cheap Allegiant Airline Flight deals. Buying tickets through online travel booking sites can help you get the attractive Allegiant Air promo codes and offers, which can give you cheap flight deals on your travel tickets. You can also book allegiant airlines flight tickets in advance to avoid increased airfares as they always tend to rise.
Q. Can I get cheap Allegiant Airline Tickets at the Airport?
Ans. You won't get cheap Allegiant Air tickets at the airport. Online flight booking sites can help you save some penny on airfares as these offer various attractive deals and promo codes on flight booking. You can also use airline market competition in your favor and search for the most affordable flight tickets. At the airport, the chances to get attractive allegiant flight deals are very less.
Q. How to cancel only one person on my itinerary?
- Select Manage Travel from the menu appearing on the bar at the top of the home page
- Locate the reservation using your name and confirmation number
- On the Trip Summary page, scroll down to the list of travelers appearing on the screen
- To cancel the person, click on the "Remove Traveler" link option underneath the traveler name
- You can repeat the removal for many passengers except for the last one
Q. How do I book a First Class cabin with Allegiant Airlines?
Ans. You can upgrade your flight seat to Alaska's First-Class cabin by using its frequent flyer Mileage Planâ„¢ miles program or request a paid upgrade while check-in or at the departure gate. When traveling on a paid fare, you can use earned miles to upgrade to First Class.
Q. How do I add or remove seats and bags from my itinerary?
Ans. To change seats or add bags to your allegiant airlines reservation, visit Manage Travel or open Allegiant Application on iPhone or Android.
You can also change seats and add bags during advance check-in (online check-in on the Allegiant Airlines Official site or in the Allegiant Application)
Q. What are the allowed dimensions for a Carry On bag of Allegiant Airlines?
Ans. The standard baggage policy of Allegiant Airlines requires travelers to carry a free personal bag, such as a suitcase, briefcase, or a small backpack. The allowed dimensions for a bag are 7 x 15 x 16 cm. Passengers can also possess a carry-on bag not greater than 9" x 14" x 22" per passenger.
Q. How do I contact Allegiant's customer care official?
Ans. Allegiant keeps a complete check on its customers. It is available 24*7 for your grievance redressal. If you need any help regarding allegiant airline reservations, fare discounts, or any trip-related issues, you can easily contact the customer support team of Allegiant via texting and calling.
To know more about the respective contact numbers for different issues, please visit the Allegiant Airlines official site.
Q.What is the cancelation policy for Allegiant Airlines flights?
Ans. The Allegiant ticket cancellation policy for flights canceled, allows you to either cancel your flight and opt for a refund or change your travel dates and travel later at no additional charge if the cities (and seat type) remain the same.