Average Price per Month
Best Atlanta Flight Deals
Atlanta One Way Flight Deals
Find Cheap Flights To Atlanta
Atlanta is the capital and most densely populated town of Georgia, a state in the United States. It is also the 37th most densely populated town in the United States, with an approximated 2019 populace of 506,811. The town is the cultural and economic center point of the Atlanta metro region which has a population of over six million people and is the ninth-biggest metropolis region in the United States. Atlanta is the province seat of Fulton Province, Georgia's most densely populated province. Town limits stretch eastward into adjoining DeKalb Province. The town is located in the Appalachian Mountains' foothills and has the greatest elevation of any main town eastern of the Mississippi River.
At first, Atlanta was established as the terminus of the main state railway. However, due to its quick development, it quickly became a spot of convergence for numerous railways, fueling its fast development. The title of the region is derived from the nearby warehouse of the Western and Atlantic Railway, indicating the area's increasing public image as a transit hub.
Grab cheap tickets to Atlanta for your kids and family from any online travel booking website and get exciting family vacation offers!
Best Attractions in Atlanta
The Georgia Aquarium is among the best factors to do in Atlanta with children, features a broad range of aquatic life and some very impressive and immersive tasks for tourists. It is the world's biggest aquarium, housing over 100,000 sea animals, including whale sharks, the biggest in the ocean. You can observe uncommon albino alligators and instructors interacting with California sea lions. The Georgia Aquarium offers a one-of-a-kind chance to swim or kayak in the reservoir with the whales. Tourists should have SCUBA diving qualifications to take part in the dive scheme.
Civil and Human Rights Center
Atlanta's role in the American Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 1960s is commemorated by a gorgeously designed explanation center/gallery that contextualizes these iconic troubles within the larger global movement for human rights. The Main building for Civil and Human Rights delves into the heritage of Jim Crow legislation through real television broadcasts, lectures, pictures, video clips, private accounts, and immersive observations that immerse tourists in the struggle. Photographs and stories about their work pay tribute to the men and women who died in the conflict.
Atlanta Botanical Garden
Georgia's "never-to-miss" location, Atlanta Botanical Garden, is a family-friendly destination in the heart of Midtown. A beautifully curated lovely space with a variety of well-laid out gardens, this botanical garden features formal flower beds and majestic trees. Atlanta Botanical Garden is famous for the Orchid Display House, the Winter Garden, the Conservation Garden, the Desert House, and the Japanese Garden. Visitors are offered guided tours along with the tree-top views down into the forest. They are often spellbound with the Rose Garden and the hydrangeas, representing the southeast's largest collections.
World of Coca-Cola Museum
How about going on a tour of the museum dedicated to the world of Coca-Cola - the most loved and world-famous soft drink giant? That sounds amazing, no? Then book cheap flights to Atlanta from any online travel booking website. The World of Coca-Cola Museum features over 100 different Coca-Cola brand sodas from around the world. It illustrates the history and triumphal progress of the drink in entertaining ways through several interactive exhibits and information plaques. What's included in the trip? A 4-D theater experience, a miniature look at the bottling process, the secret recipe vault, and an interactive pop-culture area where visitors can design their own Coke bottles.
Piedmont Park - a good place for tourists to relax in the laps of nature and is one of the city's best green spaces. It is located just a short distance northeast of downtown Atlanta and attracts a decent number of passer-byes every day. Piedmont Park is famous for its walking and running trails, where visitors can refresh themselves in the fresh morning or busy evenings. Would you like to go for an intense workout session with other fitness fans on Piedmont Park's Active Oval running track while enjoying the park's scenic highlights? Buckle up then!!!
Atlanta History Center
It is a large complex comprising the Atlanta History Museum, Centennial Olympic Games Museum, Smith Family Farm, and Swan House, along with a number of historic gardens. A great place to enjoy permanent and rotating exhibitions, ranging from the city's railroad origins and its role in the Civil War to folks arts and legendary golfer Bobby Jones. Don't forget to stroll the grounds and visit the Smith Family Farm, Atlanta's oldest surviving farmhouse. Aren't you excited, guys? Then book affordable Atlanta flights from any travel booking website.
Centennial Olympic Park
How about planning to watch the dancing fountains at Centennial Olympic Park? If that's what mesmerizes you, why not book affordable tickets to Atlanta from any online booking website? Centennial Olympic Park features weekly free concerts and seasonal events, including the Christkindl Christmas Market and the Chinese Lantern Show. Though it was created for the 1996 Summer Olympic Games, this public park is famous for its dancing fountain with a choreographed program of water spouts and colored lights set to music. Get up from your beds then and ask out your wife and kids for this amazing journey.
Famous Festivals of Atlanta
Although Atlanta features a number of amazing things to enjoy and explore, but the city also comes with plenty of thrilling events to celebrate year round. From city's top attractions to devouring Barbeque scene and smoking hookah to delightful winery, Atlanta is ready to spark up your vacation!
- Atlanta Dogwood Festival is one of the oldest festivals in the city and is celebrated for one weekend in April, on the grounds of Piedmont Park. The festival features exciting food stalls, art booths, carnival games, and attractions, with plenty of live music with genres like bluegrass, country, rock, and soul. The major highlight of the festival is a juried art competition, with several categories such as painting, sculpture, jewelry making, and photography.
- The Decatur Book Festival was started in 2006 at downtown Decatur over Labor Day Weekend. This book Festival has now grown to be one of the largest independent book festivals in the US and the fifth-largest in the world. It features hundreds of world-class authors and book dealers at book signings, and soirées.
- Are you a big foody and want to explore the delicacies of the city? Why not hop on to the Midtown Atlanta's Loews Hotel for Atlanta Food & Wine Festival? This is an event for hardcore food enthusiasts and curious travelers. Visitors can discover the nitty-gritty of specific ingredients, spirits, and wines or buy tickets for the tasting tent and sample bites from chefs all over the region. What's not to love about a festival dedicated just to food and wine? Come on, then!!!
- Atlanta Film Festival features independent films with genres such as experimental, action- thrillers, sci-fi, and horror. It is one the largest festivals in the U.S. State of Georgia and gives special recognition to films, documentaries, and short movies, including the Pink Peach prize for the best LGBT movie and short films. Booking an Atlanta flight ticket from an online travel booking website would be a great idea to know more about this film festival.
- Want to taste the local beer of Atlanta? If yes, be a part of one of the biggest beer festivals in Georgia, drawing many people from all over the state - Oktoberfest Atlanta! The festival offers varieties of local brews and German beers, with German food, live music, and exciting games, giving a lot more memorable experience. Oktoberfest Atlanta is waiting for you, guys!
Best Foods to Try Out in Atlanta
Atlanta features some of the best Southern delicacies in the United States. But that's not the limit. Atlanta has a brilliant taste - from BBQ joints and traditional eats to authentic Italian pizza and basic brunching. What's your choice, then? Hop on this brilliant Atlanta vacation.
Atlanta is a paradise for barbeque and grill lovers. The city's BBQ scene is not ordinary. Whether you prefer tender, juicy brisket, fall-off-the-bone ribs or the specialty Cuban sandwich sporting smoked pork shoulder, Atlanta's cuisine is must for your vacation.
There's no shortage of tasty options for fried chicken lovers in Atlanta. Experience the uniqueness of the famous 1947 Fried Chicken that was first served during the Civil Rights movement.
Acquaint yourself with the best traditional eats of Atlanta. The city's signature chicken salad of Swan Coach House is being served in delicate handmade timbales. You can pair it with cheese straws and the famous creamy frozen fruit salad of the house.
When to visit Atlanta?
The finest time to travel to Atlanta is from March to May when the climate is pleasant and you can relish the town's live performances and outdoor tasks. Though you'll have entry to a variety of festivals from June to August, Atlanta summer weather is extremely warm and humid, and hotel prices are at their maximum. To save money, make a tour in December, January, or February when room rates plummet and cold temps keep customers away.
Atlanta is definitely a lovely spot to spend quality moments with family on a vacation. Check out Atlanta airfares before flying with any airline and choose the most affordable one!
How to get around in Atlanta?
Taxi: Cabs in Atlanta congregate near the airport, guest houses, and big occasions. Fixed prices are accessible from the airport to the business district " city center, Buckhead, and Midtown " for $30 to $40, with every extra individual adding $2 to the ticket price. Using a cab within those regions is reasonably priced, however, rates outside the business district are determined with a meter and are generally more expensive. Metered prices begin at $2.50 for the first /8 mile, with an extended 25 cents decided to add for each extended /8 mile transported. If you intend to take a cab bring printed instructions for less-known attractions " the roads are so complicated that even taxi drivers occasionally get turned around. Uber and Lyft are also accessible in Atlanta.
Marta-Bus: MARTA buses run all across the city and suburbs. The scheme had around 100 lines that cover around 1,000 miles that can be perplexing for some tourists. MARTA buses, on the other hand, can be the most convenient method to reach communities not served by MARTA railways, including such Western Midtown and Atlantic Station on the Western side. Buses are timetabled to come every 12 to 15 minutes during the week and every half hour on weekends, however, arrival timings vary based on the line.
How to save money while booking flights to Atlanta?
Confirm your travel agent or read money-saving articles and blogs from the internet to get cheap flights tickets to Atlanta. For getting tickets at a cheap price, you must schedule flights to Atlanta at least prior to the departure date.
- If you desire to save cash, look for lower cost planes that fly at odd hours.
- Aircraft must be booked at least one week in advance in most situations.
- Please avoid booking planes on weekends, as most persons use that time to relax and relish their vacation.
- Population- 10,711,908
- Country- United States
- Currency- U.S. Dollar
- Language- English
- Airport- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Top Airlines That Fly to Atlanta
- Delta Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- JetBlue Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Boutique Airlines
How to Get Best Airfares for Atlanta?
Atlanta is a vibrant city to visit and spend some sweet holidays full of adventures. You also get the best price assurance where you can save most of your money while booking flights to Atlanta. You can find the best and most affordable airfares for Atlanta flights hassle-free. Follow these simple steps to book Atlanta flights.
- Visit bookofare.com and enter the relevant info related to your itinerary in the flight search bar at the homepage.
- After clicking on the 'Search' button, select a suitable flight from the list of airlines.
- Then proceed further after checking the flight details.
- Make payment and then get your Atlanta flight tickets on your registered email ID.
If you are facing any issue regarding flight booking from bookofare.com, you can reach out to the customer care service and seek suitable solutions to your problem.
Booking Low-Cost Flights to Atlanta-Georgia?
A bustling metropolis, Atlanta is a great destination to explore and enjoy with family. Find Margaret Mitchell's home, where she wrote the classic 1936 novel 'Gone with the Wind.' You can also visit Jimmy Carter Library and Museum to see historic presidential relics. Make a bucket list of your plans for what you want to do in the city of Atlanta. Get low-priced Atlanta flights and plenty of amazing offers!
Which Airlines Fly to Atlanta?
- Frontier Airlines: Book Orlando to Atlanta and Los Angeles to Atlanta flight tickets from Frontier Airlines.
- Spirit Airlines: Spirit is an ultra-low-cost carrier that offers periodic flights from Boston to Atlanta and Phoenix to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines: This domestic and international aviation giant offers plenty of low-cost flights from Dallas to Atlanta and Chicago to Atlanta.
- American Airlines: This airline has many flight deals from Miami to Atlanta and Charlotte to Atlanta that will be best to save some bucks.
- United Airlines: United gives you fantastic vacation deals and offers for flights from Columbus to Atlanta and Cleveland to Atlanta.
- JetBlue Airlines: One of the most trusted air passenger carriers of the United States, JetBlue Airlines operates regular flights from New York City to Atlanta and Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta.
Ready to Get Affordable Airfares for Atlanta Flights?
Winter (December-January) season is the cheapest season to book low-cost flights to Atlanta's Hartsfield Jackson Airport. After this, you get low airfares during the spring season. Flight prices depend upon a number of factors such as comparing market airfares, departure airports, departure timing, time of the purchase, etc.
Travel to Atlanta FAQs
Q. What is the minimum Atlanta airfare?
Ans. The airfare for any flight to Atlanta would be minimum, which may go up to maximum depending on the route, time of the flight booking, and availability. It is recommended that you book round-trip Flights to Atlanta since it is more economical.
Q. What is the name of Atlanta's airport?
Ans. Atlanta is served by Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL), also commonly referred to as Hartsfield-Jackson or Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.
Q. How do I find cheap flights to Atlanta that also have flexible flight change policies?
Ans. Many airlines offer the option to reschedule your flight without a change fee. All you have to pay is the difference between the original flight and the new flight you select.
Q. How far is Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL) from central Atlanta?
Ans. Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport is near the heart of the city. It's 13 km far from the downtown area.
Q. Do I have to present an ID proof during check-in?
Ans. Yes, you need to present your passport and ID proof during check-in for your Atlanta flight.
Q. Which airlines fly to Atlanta?
Ans. Delta, American Airlines, and United Airlines are some of the most well-known airlines with flights to Atlanta. One of the most preferred ways to travel to Atlanta is with a Delta Airlines flight from Chicago.
Q. Can I smoke on the premises of Atlanta Airport?
Ans. It is not permitted to smoke on the premises of Atlanta International Airport for the safety and convenience of other passengers. There is a 'No Smoking Zone' at the airports.
Q. Can I carry food to my Atlanta Flight?
Ans. Different Airlines have varying rules and regulations on allowing passengers to carry food on the flight. Please go through the policies of an airline for further clarity on the same.
Q. Will I be served alcohol on the Atlanta flight?
Ans. No alcohol is served on an Atlanta domestic flight. You will get alcohol only on international flights to/from Atlanta.
Q. How to get around in Atlanta?
Ans. Getting around in Atlanta is easy! The distance between the airport and downtown Atlanta is approximately 16 km, and there are a number of transportation options to get you there. The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA), which consists of train and bus services, offers transport to the city center. The Five Points Station, where five lines are split to reach other areas of the city, is accessible by the MARTA rail system from the Atlanta Airport. The extensive bus network also transports passengers from the airport to other nearby locations as well as downtown Atlanta. If not, make plans for an airport shuttle or hail a cab to get to the city's center.
Q. How to find the cheapest flight deals to Atlanta?
Ans. Don't wait until the last minute to secure your flight to Atlanta. Lucky travelers get the cheapest flight rates and score impossibly cheap plane tickets when they book their flight before the rates go high. It is suggested to do some research online and compare your options with the various results. You can grab a great flight deal if you're flying into a less busy terminal. Lastly, you must be prepared to book your flights quickly to avoid last-minute price hikes and get a perfect budget- friendly airline deal.
Q. What to know about Hartsfield-Jackson Airport of Atlanta?
Ans. Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, also known as Atlanta Airport or Hartsfield, is the busiest airport in the world in terms of Passenger traffic. The airport serves as a significant aviation hub for passengers to and from the Southeast region of the United States. The airport offers international transportation options in addition to domestic flights as well as to destinations all over the world.
Q. What are the important attractions to see in Atlanta?
Ans. Atlanta gives a unique combination of the United States southern charm and sensitive awareness of its historic significance. Because of its critical role in the American Civil War and Civil Rights Movement, this city finds a place on a history buff's bucket list. Don't forget to pay a visit to the Atlanta History Center and the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site for a memorable glimpse of the city's past. The city's Olympic-hosting area has been transformed into a popular park where you may relax in the summer.
Q. How to book tickets to Atlanta Airport?
Ans. Several carriers are offering flexible airfares to various locations of the world and Atlanta is one such destination. The worst phase of the pandemic is now over and various cities are getting back to normalcy.
- Find Flexible Flight Tickets to Atlanta. Several airlines offer flexible booking options. If you book a flexible ticket to Atlanta, your money will still be secure if COVID-19 causes flight changes or cancellations.
- Choose travel costs insurance that also includes COVID-19. You can purchase it at the checkout when you purchase your tickets for Atlanta.
- Check the most recent travel guidelines. Before you take a flight to Atlanta, make sure you are aware of any restrictions that may apply, from testing to entry requirements.