Breeze Airways Flights reservations | Cheap Tickets & Booking
Breeze Airways is the new arrival in the aviation world with its inception in July 2018. It was the budding vision of David Neeleman, founder, and CEO of Breeze Airways. He is a serial airline entrepreneur, who has launched four successful airline start-ups (Azul, JetBlue, WestJet, and Morris Air), with Breeze, his fifth foundation.
Breeze provides nonstop scheduled flight service between underserved routes across the United States at affordable prices. The airlines offer seamless booking with no change or cancellation fees and customized flight features delivered via a sleek and simple app, making it easy to buy tickets and easy to fly. It is just a 4-year-old airline but it has gained enough reputation as a world-class American airline.
Breeze is a suitable airline for those seeking the best deals on their booking. If you have booked a Breeze Airways ticket for your next solo travel or thinking to do it, this is the time!
Where Does Breeze Airways Fly?
Breeze Airways began its flight operations in a network of nonstop flights connecting various U.S. locations. Breeze Airways serves the following cities listed below.
- Tampa, Florida
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Norfolk, Virginia
- Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Akron and Canton, Ohio
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Columbus, Ohio
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Richmond, Virginia
- San Antonio, Texas
- Huntsville, Alabama
- Providence, Rhode Island
Breeze Airways Airplanes
- Breeze Airways' highly efficient and state-of-the-art Airbus A220-300 offers a great travel experience, with low fares and high flexibility.
- It gives a dynamic configuration with which you can easily increase and decrease seat ratios by route and seasonality.
- Airbus A220-300 offers best-in-class fuel performance, superior network flexibility, and unrivaled operational efficiency.
- Passengers may get vertical sidewalls for more personal space and comfort with the largest overhead stowage in its class.
The Embraer E-Jets
- Breeze has included highly-efficient Embraer E190 and E195 in its fleet.
- Embraer E190-E1 aircraft features a cabin with 96 seats in which there are 22 extra legroom seats and 74 standard legroom seats.
- E-Jets give the largest living space in the single-aisle category.
- More space and comfort for passengers with a unique capability of fitting one carry-on baggage under each double seat.