What should I know about JetBlue's Baggage Policy?
JetBlue Airways allows affordable flight booking to its customers with plenty of low-cost services. Traveling with luggage often gives the unnecessary trouble of what to take on board the flight. To avoid this confusion, JetBlue Airways Baggage Policy helps to distinguish between the luggage requirements and prohibitions. It also gives relevant information on the size, weight, dimension, and type of the bags. To know more about JetBlue's Baggage Policy, you need to go through the article below.
Carry On Baggage
- A carry-on luggage on JetBlue flights includes small items such as a purse, backpack, laptop bag, or approved pet carrier.
- Carryon's dimensions must not be more than 17" L (43.2 cm) x 13" W (33 cm) x 8" H (20.32 cm).
- All fares, except JetBlue Basic fares include one personal item that fits under the seat in front of the passenger.
- The maximum dimensions of a carry-on must not exceed 22" L (55.88 cm) x 14" W (35.56 cm) x 9" H (22.86 cm), including wheels and handles.
- JetBlue's Blue, Blue Plus, Blue Extra, and Mint fares include a carry-on bag that fits in the overhead bin.
- Blue Basic fares booked on or after 2/25/21 for travel 7/20/21 or later do not allow a carry-on bag on JetBlue flights.
- Passengers can add up to 2 checked bags anytime, from during reservation to while arriving at the airport.
- Passengers can save money by purchasing them in advance on jetblue.com or the JetBlue app if their fare does not include checked bags.
- Checked bags must be 62" (157.48 cm) in overall dimensions (L + W + H) or 50 pounds (22.68 kg) in weight. Exceeding these dimensions will incur a fee.
- Mosaic members flying on American Airline operated flights and AAdvantage elite members flying on JetBlue-operated flights are entitled to up to 2 free checked bags during check-in.