How do I cancel my JetBlue flight?
Booked a flight to your favorite U.S. destination with JetBlue Airlines and want to cancel it? No worries! You can cancel a flight easily through the Jetblue.com website. Under the 24 hours Jetblue Airlines cancellation policy, anyone can cancel their flights within 24 hours of initial flight booking without any cancellation charges. Also, they get to know about the cancellation policy through this article.
JetBlue 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
JetBlue Airlines 24 Hours flight cancellation policy, if the flight was booked seven days or more prior to the scheduled departure time, customers can cancel their reservation within 24 hours from the time the booking without any cancellation charges. The entire flight booking must be canceled to qualify for a refund (not applicable for JetBlue Vacations reservations).
Booking that is changed previously will not be eligible for a refund to the original form of payment and may be subjected to a per-person cancellation fee depending on the fare booked, regardless of being within 24 hours of the original ticket purchase. The refund for flights canceled within 24 hours of the flight booking will be processed back to the original form of payment in 7-10 business days.
Cancel Flight Jetblue Airlines
- Visit www.jetblue.com and open the 'Manage Trips' tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the six-digit confirmation code and the last name of the passenger to access the JetBlue flight itinerary.
- Select the flight that you want to cancel and then click on the Cancel button.
- JetBlue cancellation refund will be received either in the form of the original form of payment or as a future travel credit.
- Click on the 'Confirmation' button to proceed with the JetBlue flight cancellation.
- You will receive a confirmation email on the registered email ID once the process is done.