How to Book a Multi-City Ticket on JetBlue.com
Whether you want to book a multi-city or a round-trip flight, JetBlue must be your priority! Customers get flight tickets to their favorite destination at affordable rates with JetBlue Airways and enjoy an amazing flight experience. It doesn't matter whether you are a professional traveler or a first-time flight passenger, JetBlue flight reservation is one of the easiest procedures. Being a low- cost carrier jet, the airline also offers multi-city flights to many regional destinations of the Americas. To book a multi-city ticket on jetblue.com, passengers need to follow a simple procedure to book their flight as given below:
Steps to make JetBlue Ticket Reservations
Passengers can book multi-city flight tickets to different places from a long list of best destination spots. To know about the steps to make JetBlue multi-city flight reservations, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit www.jetblue.com or open the JetBlue mobile application on your device web browser.
- Sign up to your account by clicking on the login option in the top right corner.
- Enter your username/id, phone number & password to sign in to your account.
- Select the "multi-city trip" option under the Book tab on the home page.
- Choose the destination airport, arrival airport, and the travel date of the first flight and the same for the second flight.
- Select the number of traveling passengers with their respective ages and details.
- Choose the flight class for your multi-city trip.
- Make payment through a secured gateway by selecting a suitable method of payment.
- Provide the details of your credit/debit card to initiate the payment.
- You will receive a JetBlue ticket confirmation mail on your registered email ID or your registered phone number as a text message.
In this way, your reservation for multi-city flight booking with the airline will be completed. Just by following these simple steps, you can complete your JetBlue Airways reservations for multi-city flights.