Copa Airlines Flights reservations | Cheap Tickets & Booking
Copa Panama de AviaciÓn, S.A. (popularly known as Copa and labeled easily as "Copa Airlines") is Panama's flag bearer. Its headquarters are located in Panama City, Panama, with Tocumen Multinational Airport serving as its primary center. The airline is also the primary manager and proprietor of Colombian airline AeroRepublica, presently recognized as Copa Airlines Colombia.Copa Airlines Reservations makes travelers work easier to book cheap flight tickets for the whole American continent.
Copa was established in 1947, and it quickly expanded its domestic operational activities to 3 towns in Panama. In 1980, the airline discontinued domestic flights in favor of worldwide flights. Copa and Continental Airlines created a partnership in 1998, taking on a unique brand logo and the OnePass frequent flyer scheme that MileagePlus later displaced; connectives displaced that in July 2015.
To know more about this airline, visit the official Copa Airlines Flight Booking portal. Copa offers the best-in-class service experiences at affordable flight ticket rates.
Here's a list of all the Copa Airlines Flights
- Copa Airlines Flight to Belize City
- Copa Airlines Flight to Belo Horizonte
- Copa Airlines Flight to Bogota
- Copa Airlines Flight to Boston
- Copa Airlines Flight to Brasilia
- Copa Airlines Flight to Bridgetown
- Copa Airlines Flight to Cali
- Copa Airlines Flight to Campinas
- Copa Airlines Flight to Caracas
- Copa Airlines Flight to Cartagena
- Copa Airlines Flight to Chicago
- Copa Airlines Flight to Denver
Book a Flight Copa Airlines
Copa Airlines is one of the leading air passenger carriers of the Americas and is the national flag carrier of Panama. It gives flight services to North America, Central America, and South America. Copa Airlines gives quality flight experiences and fantastic family vacation deals to all its customers. With its headquarters in Panama City, Panama, it is also the owner of Colombian airline AeroRepublica, also known as Copa Airlines Colombia.
To book a flight with Copa Airlines online, follow these simple instructions and get amazing family vacation deals:
- Visit www.copaair.com on your device web browser or open Copa Airlines mobile application.
- Click on the 'Book your Trip' tab and then enter your itinerary details under the 'Flights' section.
- Enter the departure and arrival airport, departure and return date (if selected round-trip), the total number of passengers, and the passengers (adults, children, and infants) in the designated fields.
- Get more discounted airfares if you have a promotional code. Then click on the 'Search' button.
- Find the suitable flight from the available list of flights for that itinerary and check all the details of the flight. Click 'Continue' to proceed further.
- Now select the Copa ticket fare from Economy Basic, Economy Classic, and Economy Full.
- Check the total Copa flight price for departure and return (if taken). Click on 'Continue.'
- Enter the traveler information on the next page. Fill in their first name, last name, title, gender, date of birth, email address, contact number, etc., in the designated fields.
- After clicking on the 'Continue' button, select the desirable seats from the seat map of the airplane and then proceed to the next page.
- Make payment for your Copa flight ticket through a secured payment interface. You have to use your credit card to make the payment.
- After the confirmation of the payment, you will receive a confirmation email for your ticket booking confirmation on your registered email ID.
If you are having any issues regarding your ticket reservations or Copa flight information, you can reach out to the customer service helpdesk of Copa Airlines and seek suitable answers from them.
You can also make your Copa flight booking by using the Copa Air mobile app. Simply install the application on your mobile and follow the above simple steps. The mobile application is available for both Android and iPhone. Also for further information, you can ask Copa Airlines customer care service. They are available 24*7 for you.
Why Book Copa Airlines Flights tickets?
Copa Airlines flies to several attractions in Central and Southern America. Its connectivity includes towns such as Caracas, Santiago, Valencia, Havana, Punta Cana, Cancun, Port of Spain, Lima, and Mexico City. It flies to Miami, Chicago, Boston, Las Vegas, Fort Lauderdale, New Orleans, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Orlando in the United States. It offers flights to 71 attractions in 30 states.
Book a flight Copa Airlines and you will be offered excellent travel opportunities at affordable ticket rates. The Airlines provides two travel classes:
Economic Class: Copa Airlines offers travelers comfy seats and three ticket price rates that vary in hand baggage. When reserving economy class tickets, partners can obtain Connect Miles.
Business Class: Business class travelers could relax and operate with the comfy recliner seats and wonderful recipe service that includes a huge variety of beer and liquor. On all long-distance flights, visitors are given amenity kits and warm towels as well as a duvet and pillows. Frequent Flyer Program
Copa Airlines offers a huge collection of films and songs for onboard leisure to all travelers. Visitors can use their private phones to obtain Copa's amusement by downloading the Copa Airlines app. Panorama of the Americas is an in-flight journal that is accessible to all cabin classes. All food is prepared with good focus to depth information, and alcoholic drinks to complement the food are also accessible on board. Good foods must be reserved 24 hours in advance of exit. Copa Airlines offers inflight support to visitors with special requirements infants, expectant mothers, unaccompanied teenagers, and any other pre-departure arrangements. Copa Airlines' in-flight leisure bundle includes streams in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. There are numerous choices for entertainment, including watching films, listening to the song, and playing video matches. The in-flight journal is called 'Panorama of the Americas.' It features 'inspiring editorial content' on science, literature, and tourist activities. Electronic gadgets such as MacBooks, cell phones, and pads can be used throughout the flight as long as they are in airplane mode. If you require special help, the airline will gladly provide it. Inform the airline as soon as possible. Service animals accompanying people with disabilities or specific necessities trip for free.
Throughout the flight, travelers who require mobility assistance will be given wheelchair facilities.
Cancellation and Refund
Travelers can cancel their reservations through Copa Airlines' sales offices or the company's webpage. There is a cancellation charge for all cancellations. Copa Airlines Flight cancelation policy provides much transparency to its customers with a hassle-free approach.
Copa Airlines Baggage Policy
Before packing your bags, get yourself comfortable with the Copa Airlines baggage policy! Copa Airlines offers plenty of amazing flight deals to the customers. It gives flight tickets at comparable prices. By making affordable Copa Airlines flight reservations, a passenger enjoys a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Make a call to the Copa flights booking number and confirm your reservations as early as possible.
- Each checked baggage piece can measure up to 62" (158 cm) (length + height + width).
- Pieces with a combined linear measurement between 63" (159 cm) and 115" (294 cm) will be considered excess baggage.
- Pieces whose combined linear measurements exceed 115" (294 cm) will not be accepted as baggage and must be transported as cargo.
- Each item of carry-on may measure up to 46" (118 cm): 22" high + 14" long + 10" wide. Linear dimensions do not include wheels.
- Items brought to the boarding gate in excess of your carry-on policy will be subjected to be checked and charged as additional baggage, per your ticket's baggage allowance policy.
- If a passenger refuses or is not able to pay for the additional bags, Copa will not be responsible nor deliver bags left behind at gates, which will be returned to the concerned airport authorities.
Each item must be measured up to 36" (90 cm): 17" high + 10" long + 9" wide. Each passenger is allowed to bring one personal item onboard the Copa Airlines flights, in addition to the allowed carry-on luggage.
Personal items include:
- Food to be eaten on board the aircraft
- Products purchased at the airport
- A handbag or purse
- A backpack
- A briefcase
- A laptop case
- A video game console (PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo)
Overweight and Oversize Luggage Fees (per bag)
- For an oversized baggage with the dimensions of height + length + width= 63" (159 cm) - 115" (294 cm), the baggage charges will be USD 150 for each bag.
- For an overweight bag, the baggage charges will be USD 100 (24-32kg) and USD 200 (33-45kg) for each bag.
- For Copa flights to/from Bahamas and Cuba, individual bags over 70 lbs (32 kg) are not allowed.
- Anything weighing more than 100 lbs (45 kg) will be treated as cargo.
- To know more about Copa's Baggage policy, reach out the Copa Airlines customer care by dialing this toll-free number: +1 800-359-2672.
The Copa Airlines customer support representative will get in touch with you and will solve all your queries related to refunds, booking, reporting lost/found items, managing reservations, complaints, special services, etc
Copa Airlines Baggage Allowance
Everything you need to know regarding verified hand luggage for your tour, including luggage allowance, costs that may implement if you bring an extra bag, are overloaded or are overstuffed, and luggage limitations during hand luggage embargo periods.
- The amount of luggage allowed for your tour is determined by the date of trips, origin and attractions, fare class, and PreferMember status.
- The mass and number of backpacks permitted are per traveler and cannot be transferred to other travelers
- Luggage fees are subject to taxes levied by the nation of birth.
Copa Airlines Check-in Policy
Booking flights with Copa Airlines Reservations has many attractive options that will provide you the essence of the best inflight experiences at less airfares. Regarding Copa Airlines check- in policy, keep a check on these things
- Customers traveling on paper tickets cannot use the online system and must check-in at the airport.
- Travelers with a booking that does not involve the necessary airport taxes cannot check-in online and should do so at the airport.
Copa Airlines Cancellation Policy
Copa Airlines is the flag carrier of Panama and is one of the most famous air passenger carriers of Central America. The airline was founded in 1947 and is best known for its world-class flight services and passenger-friendly policies. Though flight booking with Copa never goes in vain but if a passenger cancels his/her Copa flight due to some unforeseen circumstances, then Copa Airlines cancellation policy provides better flexibility to cancel their ticket in a hassle-free manner.
Flight cancellation with Copa Airlines is made easy! Just going through the important guidelines to cancel the Copa flight reservation will give you some impressive insights into its passenger- friendly and easy-to-understand cancellation policy.
- If a passenger has purchased a ticket through an online travel agency, then they'll need to contact the same travel agency for both cancellation & refund requests.
- If a passenger has purchased a ticket through any of Copa's Sales Offices, then they'll need to contact the Sales Office itself.
- Online flight refund requests can be submitted in case of a Copa flight ticket booked through the official website.
- If a passenger has booked a ticket through the Copa Airlines reservation center, then they can place the refund request online or by calling the reservation center.
24 Hours Cancellation Policy
Copaair.com offers better flexibility to its customer to cancel their flight tickets easily and quickly. Copa Airlines 24 hour cancellation policy states that a passenger can cancel their Copa tickets without any charges within 24 hours of the original flight booking through a window. This policy helps to avoid customers paying any extra charges of flight cancellation. They can cancel their flight ticket irrespective of the nature (refundable or non-refundable) of the ticket at no extra cost.
If they miss this 24-hours free cancellation window, they can still cancel their Copa Airlines flight ticket but with a certain amount to be paid as a cancellation fee. This cancellation fee depends on the airfare type, destination chosen, etc.
Copa Airlines FAQs
Q. How to make necessary arrangements for a disabled or sick passenger?
Ans. For any special assistance during your flight, all you need to do is specify it when you purchase your ticket that is via home delivery or over the Internet. If you are unable to make a request when making your Copa ticket reservation, then you have to arrive at the airport two hours before your scheduled departure to request special assistance from the airline staff.
Q. Can I change my name on a purchased online Copa Airlines ticket?
Ans. It is not possible to change name on a Copa Airlines flight ticket. If you have made your purchase already and the name is incorrect, you must contact the customer support center to request the cancellation and the refund of the flight ticket.
It is not possible to change name on a Copa Airlines flight ticket. If you have made your purchase already and the name is incorrect, you must contact the customer support center to request the cancellation and the refund of the flight ticket.
Q. How can I request a flight ticket refund?
Ans. Tickets may or may not be refundable depending on the airfare rules applicable to the purchased tickets.
Fully Refundable Tickets: If you have changed your flight plans and applying for the ticket cancellation, you can submit your request through their online Request Refund form.
Non Refundable Tickets: If the airlines have canceled your flight or made any change in the scheduled arrival/departure that significantly impacts your itinerary, then you will be rebooked on an alternative Copa Airlines flight, which may include re-routing through a partner airline.
Q. How long does it take to complete the refund process?
Ans. The time taken to get a refund depends on the form of payment used to purchase the flight ticket:
Credit Card: The refund will be shown in the next two credit card account statements after the refund is requested, depending on the billing cycle of your credit card company.
Cash: The refund will be granted to the customer immediately at the airport.
Check: The ticket purchased through check will be refunded via check and granted within 10 business days.
Q. Can I change the date, route, or itinerary to my reservation/purchase made through Copa Airlines official website?
Ans. Yes, you can change the date, route, or itinerary, but remember, changes are subject to the rules and conditions, which can increase the airfares or possibly generate some additional charges on your Copa flight tickets. The initial fare could also change according to the settlement.
Q. Are there any special seats on the plane for disabled passengers?
Ans. Their planes, 737-800, 737-700, and ERJ/90, have suitable accessible seats for those passengers that need some kind of special assistance.
Q. What Benefits do I get by booking flight tickets from Copa.com?
Ans. Copa Airlines ticket purchases on the official website are specified according to each country, providing several benefits such as:
- Price quotes in your local currency.
- Promotions for flights originating in your country.
- Access to several forms of payment available in your country.
- The opportunity to make payments/purchases in installments (depending on the portal and the selected currency), and various other options.
Q. Where do Copa Airline flies?
Ans. Copa links 12 other U.S. destinations beyond Denver: Boston, Chicago O'Hare, Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York JFK, New Orleans, Orlando, San Francisco, Tampa, and Washington Dulles. Worldwide, Copa flies to more than 74 cities.
Q. How many hours before my departure do I have to be at the check-in counter?
Ans. Every passenger must be at Copa Airlines' Booking counter at least 3 hours before the flight's scheduled departure. Executive class passengers must be at the booking counter at least 1 hour before the flight's scheduled departure.