Caribbean Airlines Flights reservations | Cheap Tickets & Booking
Caribbean Airlines Limited is Trinidad and Tobago's nation-owned airline and flag transporter. The airline also serves as the national transporter of Guyana and Jamaica. The airline, headquarters is located in Piarco's Iere Residence, conducts planes to the Caribbean, South America, and North America from its center at Trinidad's Piarco International Airport.
After failed discussions between unions and the control of its ancestor, , BWIA West Indies Airways received consent from the Trinidad and Tobago administration to start functions in September 2006, on the suggestion of CEO of BWIA West Indies Airways, Peter Davies. As a result, on September 8, 2006, it was declared that BWIA would be decommissioned prior to the launch of Caribbean Airlines.
The airline launched a regular straightforward service to Caracas' SimÃ“n Bolvar International Airport in March 2008, utilizing Dash 8 airplane. Caribbean Airlines purchased a seventh Boeing 737-800 airplane in May 2008.
Here's a list of all the Caribbean Airlines Flights
- Caribbean Airlines flight to Nassau
- Caribbean Airlines flight to Bridgetown
- Caribbean Airlines flight to Toronto
- Caribbean Airlines flight to George Town
- Caribbean Airlines flight to Havana
- Caribbean Airlines flight to Roseau
- Caribbean Airlines flight to Kingston
- Caribbean Airlines flight to Montego Bay
- Caribbean Airlines flight to Castries
- Caribbean Airlines flight to Philipsburg
- Caribbean Airlines flight to London
- Caribbean Airlines flight to Miami
Why Book Caribbean Airlines flights tickets?
Book a flight Caribbean Airlines and you will get the best of the world class facilities at affordable rates. Just make your Caribbean Airlines Reservations and enjoy the journey.
In flight entertainment- Passengers on Caribbean Airlines can stream blockbuster films, Television programs, sports, and even more to their personal phones. To obtain Caribbean Airlines' in-flight entertainment, go over to the Google Play or App stores and install the "Caribbean View" interface. The Caribbean View app offers a diverse selection of iconic reality shows, kids shows, trip commentaries, and far more. People can enjoy news titles, comedies, comic books, and far more with the Caribbean Perception app. Caribbean Airlines caters to people of all ages and tastes.
Food- From all flights, the airline provides drinks and snacks. Caribbean Airlines' in-flight meals is influenced by a fusion of Caribbean island flavours and Western cuisine. All snack foods are pleasant inside the airline's Business Class cabin, whereas passengers flying Economy or Premium Economy receive free fizzy drinks. Passengers in Economy Class could even request from the airline's standard in-flight menu, so while travellers in Business Class receive a special Business Class meals that is only available in their cabin.
Frequent Flyer Program- Caribbean Airlines has a frequent flyer program titled Caribbean Miles that rewards frequent flyers. This initiative brings numerous advantages to its representatives and that there is no membership fee. Here are the membership programs for Caribbean Airlines.
- Executive Gold
- And Gold
The main benefits of frequent flyer program are given below
- Use of cafes and commercial areas
- Co-applicants and corporate customers receive a discount.
- Flight cancellation and time progress penalties are waived.
- Booking with priority
- Preference verification at the airport
Book a Flight Caribbean Airlines Online
Booking a Caribbean Airlines flight online is a hassle-free process and offers you several benefits while making flight reservations. Because of its user-friendly portal and easy-to understand policies, Caribbean Airlines has established a good reputation among every traveler. Here are the steps you can follow to book a Caribbean flight:
- Visit the official website of Caribbean Airlines or enter www.caribbean- airlines.com in your device web browser.
- Select your journey preference from multi-city, one way, or round trip options.
- Enter the destination and arrival airport along with your departure and return travel date in the space provided.
- Enter the necessary information on the page, including the number of travelers.
- Click on the search button and proceed further.
- There will be a new page with available flight options to your designated itinerary.
- Select a suitable flight according to your comfort and convenience.
- Now, make payment through a secured gateway with your preferred payment option.
- You will receive your flight's e-tickets on your registered email ID once you are through with the payment.
You can easily book Caribbean Airlines flight tickets by using this method. For any help and flight booking related concerns, you can reach out directly to the Caribbean Airlines customer service helpdesk at +1 800-920-4225 or send your customer experience by filling this form on this page: https://www.caribbean-airlines.com/#/contact-directory/customer- relations
Flight Booking with Caribbean Airlines Mobile App
Passengers can book their Caribbean flight tickets by using the mobile application also. It is also an easy-to-use booking process where users can book their Caribbean Airlines tickets without hassle. Just install the mobile application on your mobile or tablet. Open the app and make easy flight bookings on the caribbean-airlines.com website. The app also offers plenty of services such as regular flight updates, live chat access, online check-in facility, rebooking or managing flights capacity, adding special services to the itinerary, etc.
Use Caribbean Airlines Customer Support Service for any Assistance.
If you are facing any issues regarding flight booking with Trinidad-based Caribbean Airlines, you can take help from the airline's reservations helpdesk. The helpdesk will solve all your queries related to flight booking, flight changes or cancellations, or any other issue you want to be resolved. The Caribbean Airlines customer representatives are always available at your service and provide the best solutions available with better service.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your flight tickets booked with Caribbean Airlines and fly to your favored destination without spending an extra penny.
Caribbean Airlines Baggage Policy
There may be some circumstances where we need to pack excessive luggage if we have plans for a family trip or a long vacation. Carrying extra luggage on flights can be a bit challenging as we may not be familiar with the rules and regulations of the baggage allowed to be carried. However, if you have made a Caribbean Airlines booking for your vacation, then you need to understand something about the baggage policy of the carrier.
- Each customer is allowed to carry one carry-on bag and one personal item (such as a handbag, briefcase, backpack, or a laptop bag) on all Caribbean Airlines flights.
- The maximum dimensions of the carry-on, including wheels and handles are L 22â€x W 14â€ x H 9â€ (56cm x 35cm x 23cm) and maximum weight allowed is 10 kg/22lb.
- The dimensions of the personal Item are L 13â€ x W 17â€ x H 6â€ (33cm x 43cm x 15cm).
- Maximum linear dimensions (L+W+H) of a checked baggage allowed on Caribbean flights are 157cm/62 inches.
- Maximum weight of a checked baggage allowed is 23kg/50lb.
Please note that the route and type of fare you book from Caribbean Airlines determine on how many complimentary checked bags you will receive.
Overweight and Oversized Baggage
- Caribbean Airlines will accept checked baggage weighing more than 23kg but less than 32kg subject to space availability.
- Caribbean Airlines may accept bags with L + W + H dimensions more than 157 cm but less than 292 cm depending on available capacity.
Please note that overweight and oversized baggage fees will not include other checked baggage fees. Bags in excess of 32 kg and/or 292 cm wonâ€™t be accepted as checked baggage.
The baggage limitations are applicable on the following routes:
- To/from Caracas
- To/from Grenada and North America (USA and Canada)
Check-in Information of Caribbean Airlines
Web check-in is available to people on the plane by accessing the online check-in site and simply click on the Caribbean Airlines icon. After being reallocated to the airline's own check-in site, tap on the check-in tab and open up the appropriate flight information. Between 24 to 3 hours prior to actual departure, online check-in is accessible.
Travellers can also check-in for their airplane at the airport by going to the Caribbean Airlines check- in counters. Check-in counters close one hour well before scheduled departure time of the flight. Let's leave early to allow enough time for check-in, hand luggage drop, and public safety.
Caribbean Airlines Flight Change Policy
Customers can book their Caribbean Airlines flight tickets both online as well as offline mode. To book a Caribbean flight ticket online, you need to visit its official website. If you want to book it offline, you can either call the reservation helpdesk of the airline or purchase the ticket directly from the airport counter. Online ticket booking is the easiest way to make reservations, as you can make modifications to your booking from the comfort of your home.
According to Caribbean Airlines flight change policy, you can make a desirable change in your booking within 24 hours of the initial ticket purchase without any additional charges. If you make any changes to your Caribbean flight booking after the closure of the free change window, you need to pay a small fee that depends on various factors such as the ticket type, the time of change, etc. However, you can change or cancel your flight for a fee if you have booked the ticket at least seven days prior to the scheduled departure date.
Charges for Caribbean Airlines Flight Change
Caribbean Airlines does not charge any flight cancellation or changes fees under the 24- hour free change window. This window allows them to make desired modifications to their bookings, such as the date, time, or flight schedule, absolutely for free. Passengers can perform changes to their booking only once, but it will bear charges from onwards the second time. Caribbean Airlines' flight change policy varies with every flight ticket, so be sure to check the details to have a hassle-free journey.
If you are swapping to a new flight without canceling the initial flight, you need to pay the difference in the price of the flights to make the change. Caribbean Airlines charges $50 if the passenger has missed the 24-hour change policy.
How to Change a Caribbean Airlines Flight?
The flight change policy of Caribbean Airlines allows a passenger to make changes whether it is online or offline. Passengers can follow simple steps to make their desired changes to their Caribbean Airlines reservations.
Online Flight Change
- Open www.caribbean-airlines.com on your device web browser.
- Click on the 'My Trips' tab at the top of the screen and select the 'Manage Booking' option.
- Enter the passenger's last name or Booking Reference, or E-Ticket Number in the space provided. Click on the 'Find my Booking' button.
- You will find a number of options on the next page. Select the 'Change' option with which you can make any change.
- You will receive a "The change has been made" message as a confirmation on your registered email ID.
Offline Flight Change
You can make changes to your flight through the offline method too. You can reach out to the Caribbean Airlines helpdesk and request them to manage your booking on your behalf. You need to provide the personal call information and follow the instructions.
The Caribbean Airlines customer support helpdesk professional team will make desired changes at your convenience. You will be notified about the fee or additional charges if you have missed the 24-hour free change window. The additional charges depend on various factors such as the type of travel, cabin class, type of ticket, and the time passenger is making the change.
Caribbean Airlines Flight Cancelation Policy
Caribbean Airlines is a major air passenger carrier airline based in Trinidad & Tobago which is engaged to serve a wide network of domestic as well as international flights in the American continent. If you are willing to cancel your Caribbean Airlines flight ticket, then before proceeding further, it is recommended that you get clear information about its cancellation policy.
- As per the 24-hour flight cancellation policy of Caribbean Airlines, passengers can cancel booked flight within 24 hours of the ticket purchase. The airline will provide a complete refund of the cost in case you have made a ticket booking a week or more before the scheduled departure date of the Caribbean Airlines flight. Caribbean Airlines has a right to change 24 hours cancellation at any time.
- If the passenger canceled his/her flight a few hours before the scheduled departure of the flight and the flight was booked not more than a week before, then Caribbean Airlines may charge a penalty that will depend upon the fare rule of the airlines.
Caribbean Airlines FAQs
Q. Can I get compensation from Caribbean Airlines for a 2-hour flight delay?
Ans. Yes, you will get the compensation in case your flight is delayed by more than 2 hours. It is the responsibility of the airline and either the replacement flight delays your scheduled arrival by 2 or more hours.
Q. How will I know if my flight ticket is refundable?
Ans. To check if your Caribbean Airlines flight ticket is refundable, go to the official website of Caribbean Airlines and enter the ticket or document number where you will find refund eligibility and information. Even if the ticket is not refundable, a traveler could cancel his/her itinerary and apply the refunded value to a future Caribbean Airlines flight.
Q. What is the Caribbean Airlines flight cancelation policy?
Ans. If you have bought flight tickets directly from the airline, you can cancel your flight or make changes to your booking within 24 hours of your purchase at no extra cost. However, this is applicable only if your reservation was made at least seven days before the scheduled departure date.
You will get the refund in the original mode/form of payment. Please note that the 24-Hour Refund Policy does not apply to domestic travel between Trinidad and Tobago.
Q. Can I get any vacation offers from Caribbean Airlines?
Ans. Yes, you can have vacation offers with Caribbean Airlines. With 'My Caribbean Vacations and Tours', you can make your vacation cherished and memorable by saving both your time and money. Through this, you can book flights, hotels, tours, airport transfers, and purchase various other services in a single vacation package.
There are three types of vacation packages that you can choose from Caribbean Airlines vacations:
- Specific Planned Packages
- Multi-Destination Packages
- DIY Packages
Q. How can I contact Caribbean Airlines in case of misplacement of my luggage?
Ans. You can contact the airline through email, providing a detailed description of the lost item(s) along with your seat assignment. The airline will then send you an email regarding the status of your lost item or in case they are unable to find it.
If you have left any of your belongings at a TSA security checkpoint, it is advised that you directly contact the TSA at +1-866-207-1317.
For the items left at other airport security checkpoints, you can contact the airport's Lost and Found Office.
Q. Where can I use my canceled ticket again?
Ans. You can use your canceled ticket within 1 year from the date of the first purchase. This date will be shown in the confirmation email you receive upon the cancelation of the ticket.
Q. What things should I consider before traveling on a Caribbean Airlines Flight with my pet?
- You need to contact the Veterinarian authorities at your destination island to obtain pet entry/import requirements.
- Schedule a vet appointment at home to ensure your pet is up-to-date on all vaccinations and is fit to travel. It is recommended to go for a checkup no more than 7 days before your trip.
Q. How can I make changes to my Caribbean Airlines Flights?
Ans. You can make changes to your Caribbean flights by going to the 'My Trips' section available at the homepage of the airline's website. Click on 'Manage Booking' and enter the required details to fetch your reservations. Lastly, select the flight on which you want to make changes.