What is the Frequent Flyer Loyalty Program of Alaska Airlines?
Every airline has a loyalty program for its frequent flyers. This loyalty program ensures that a frequent traveler can earn some miles with lots of in-hand benefits while flying with Alaska Air. Mileage Plan is Alaska's loyalty program for flyers who love to travel and explore new destinations. This program allows them to earn miles with Alaska Airlines, OneWorld Alliance member airlines, and Alaska's Global Partners, experience award travel, and gain MVP elite status. Mileage Plan is free to join.
Mileage Plan Elite Status
Alaska Airlines has 4 levels of elite status in its Mileage Plan frequent flyer program:
- MVP Gold
- MVP Gold 75K
- MVP Gold 100K
Earn Miles with Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan
Flyers get a wide range of options to earn miles with Alaska's Mileage Plan and let them closer to their next dream getaway. They can earn miles while flying with Alaska Air, OneWorld Alliance member airlines, and Global Partners.
- You earn miles every time you fly on Alaska flights.
- Earn Mileage Plan miles for qualifying stays at partner hotel and accommodations.
- Earn miles for every leg of your journey, including car rental, and even earn miles with car rental partners without booking a flight.
- Earn miles while going about your daily routines and normal activitiesâ€”such as while using cell phone, dining out, or buying groceries.
- Earn 10% to 100% more miles while flying in first, business, and certain economy classes on Alaska Airlines and some partner airlines.
Earn Elite Status
You can earn Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan Elite Status by choosing any of the below options:
- Eligible miles on Alaska Airlines.
- Eligible miles on a combination of Alaska Airlines and qualifying partner airlines (all airline partners except Ravn).
- Segments flown on a combination of Alaska Airlines and qualifying partner airlines (all airline partners except Ravn).